Wednesday 11 April 2007

Dawn under utopia - indana Simonde

The dream weaver

Catcher and enveloper of mine all,
I arouse might in thine heart,
From my hearth and mantle to the never ending quest,
Deceit and decrepit abode, fear is my staple but not for the gentlest of tresses
And nor for insomnia would I trade one night in your arms for the world
Should I wake from this dream, forgive me,
For I am but yours to own,
In one subtle form to another, sweet disguise
I beguile you and see only fire in the realm of dire consequence
Fall for my charm and believe in eternity
For the love I hold is as unending in the warm embers of the forever
As the one who holds the truth of my all

Apologetics to thyne Arcanum

Hand and foot, I discarded amid a torrent of unrelenting vehemence my shackles,
No longer to be a slave to a forgotten ideal,
Snaking its way through the darkness,
Only to find the fearless and the fearful
Trapped and ensnared by your tender hooks,
I know my country, that which I will call home
Shall I return?
Return to where angels dwell within the hood of a widows mantle!

Like a Spartan warrior above a multitude of unkempt and withdrawn faces,
I searched for my comrades were there were none,
Whilst a crooked smile was reflected in the cool enigma made of glass and sulphur
To some inner strength means nothing,
To some such as I, we are already dead to rights,
For once I craved all that you are,

I pray, see the truth behind the man’s scar,
Ask yourself, what is the nature of our existence?,
Am I to be desires empty breath contained within the shell of an hourglass?
Ticking incessantly until my trickling and indiscreet point of no return,
Roughly disjointed and symbiotic we all search for purity and piety,
Humanities lust for light at the cost of the darkness within,

Life is love from above,
A gift so precious that I dare not part from the hero in my heart,
The monster within my soul and my spirit creeps,
Forcing my beating chest to exhume the breath of the ages,
All that I have left in the world,
The air in this world I inhabit becoming rank and untreatable,

Fading lights in the dark

Despondence for the sake of shallow misunderstanding haunts and misdirects my efforts,
I pull and scratch at a deceiving surface, causing tension to all who lay resting in unrelenting torment,
An escalation of the hate I once felt subsides as the creeping and crawling at the edges of reality begins,
My struggle composed of my heavy heaving flesh draws breath once more, but not yet,
Out of my grave, all immortal and unmarked by deaths eager hand,
My truth and my all runs bare as I forsake eternities sweet gift for the harshness of life once more,
All for a simple glimpse of you, my glimmer of hope,

The Revolution is long since dusted with antiquities recordings,
Misguided affection long overdue is misplaced and misspelled,
An archipelago akin to the steel cacophony of light and sound indeterminable, whispers in my ear,
Striking at my very core and causing me to rise and breath at last,
Covered in the dirt and mental crust of antipathy I allow my skeletal frame to move forward
Appearing out of the thick fog of a relinquished command,

Oppressions desperate tide collides with my ignorance,
Forever alone, an understanding of bitter loss resounds in my minds eye,
I walk ahead of the crowd, the multitude of lost and pre-conscious nobility, surrounded unyet alone,
My muse creates fear and dissention, the behaviour and mark of a true warrior poet,
Confessions shameless truth no longer to bare the sting of failure in battle or at rest,
The fire ahead slowly burns as I rest my weapon, a simple arc on the ground,
Smoke rises and snakes, creating a grey stream of heavenly tears in the sky

1 comment:

Forest Drama said...

Words, words words .. Indana.. you hide behind a wall of words.