Wednesday 4 March 2009

my bright one

When will you believe me
that you are my love
only you.

What does this mean to you?
What did i mean to you?
Do you know?
Do you know my name?
Lover, sweet, call me your lover.

I am wracked with ruin and fueled by dread

Do you think we will marry?
Do ou imagine i am stable?

Shall we write a letter, to the river, ask it for our forgiveness,
ablessing

What other moment do i have
but here, with you.

Will you think away from me?
What do you think i want?

When will you rest with me, watch the stars turn in years of sky
See trees blosssom and age

journey

when will you be mine?

I will not keep you, i cannot.

I can hardly keep myself.
I am not stable.
You want to love me?
A blessing on our times then, but spare me the regrets, i am sad enough already.

Love and ask nothing o fme and i will share my heart with you
sacred, tender
simple,
close.


Close to you, near by,

Settled, smiling.

Here for you.
Only you.

Are you my love?
The one whos arms i can escape into,

the one who will take sanctuary in my embrace.

We will leave the world, find refuge, take shelter, learn, and share, slowly.

What a hard time we have had my love.
I am glad we found each other.

Go where you will, i am here, do you understand?

No comments: