Tuesday 1 May 2007

In our next journey we are going to meet with Humanity

This is from my play concrete jungle...
you are invited to write around the same theme or bring a new idea.

...I am talking to my soul and searching for the far sun, I can see it now on top of the mountain sending us warmth and light. From the far sun, the light hit me on the face; rivers of tears refresh my face from the heat and the light.

I am sad, sad to the depths of my soul, I feel the amount of the pain that inhabited us and covered our lives…

Where are we going?

With the pain and the destruction, we cannot go far!

What about tomorrow? Will it come?

I am sad; my face to the ground, a knife is in the heart.

Oh my dear divine being! Why do I feel it? Why do I have to feel the pain? Why do I have to share it? Why do not me just…

Again, I feel something, a hand is touching me, this touch is different, I feel it straight to my heart, I am not able to move or to see the source, and I cannot speak…

A healing voice broke through:

I am humanity
I am the one, number 1
The real one

Tell the women, the men and the children.
Tell them I am the mother of all.

The Grown Man: Humanity I love you
Humanity touch me
Humanity heal me

Humanity: I cannot handle this flood
Of my children blood
I am the mother, the mother of all
No one has the right to kill the other
You are all one tribe my tribe

The Grown Man: Humanity, can we stop the war, the hunger and the anger?

Humanity we believe in different things.

Humanity: All of you, you are my liver. Keep telling them. Do not give it up.

The Grown Man: Humanity, are you my soul?
Humanity, did you answer my call?
Humanity, can I see your face?
Humanity, touch me.

Humanity: Shushes…
The boy is the grown man. He knows the answers.

The Grown Man: Humanity, are you my soul?
Humanity, why do I feel so sad?
Humanity, am I bad?
Humanity, do not go.
Humanity, Humanity, Humanity
Humanity, Humanity, Humanity
Humanity where are you going?

Knock, knock, and knock

Where are you?

Humanity, where is my soul?

There is no answer. Nobody is there to answer these silly questions. What will happen if I shout, if I draw what I see, what will happen if I translated what is inside me?…

Lost, lost, lost
My soul is lost
My melodies are solo
In addition, I am very tired to play alone
Knock, knock, and knock
Are you there, my soul?
Please, open your door....
by ras

No comments: